Top Posts of the Week: Bale Hathaway and Hardy, wash rinse and repeat
With the expected glut of Top Everything of 2011 lists and post-holiday lull in news, there was a fallback on older pictures and stories, such as Christian Bale “looking incredibly GQ as Bruce Wayne” and pre-TDKR Anne Hathaway looking unspeakably sexy in a see-through blouse, as well as set photos of Tom Hardy’s Bane from the location shooting in Pittsburgh, and a smattering of old stories on the Batmobile and Arkham City disappointments. The only exception was the LA Times lack of discretion spoiling a scene from The Dark Knight Rises just to set the scene for an Anne Hathaway interview.
- “Sorry to spoil things, boys…” Did LA Times overstep on Anne Hathaway Catwoman interview?
- The Dark Knight Rises Set Photos: Bane
- Christian Bale is Bruce Wayne / Batman in The Dark Knight Rises
- Anne Hathaway, Selina Kyle/Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises: so very good at being bad (via Sexy Girls Dressed)
- Arkham City Epic Fail on Catwoman Costume
- The Dark Knight Rises: New Poster and a menu on Official Website
- Arkham City gets it all wrong: Edward Nygma
- Batman and Catwoman Cosplay: The Best of Dragon Con
- DC Reboot Catwoman #1 – Wrong costume is a warning sign to fans but characterization sounds like an improvement
- First peak at the Dark Knight Rises Batmobile
tom hardy bane
catwoman arkham city
the riddler arkham city
the dark knight rises catwoman