Catwoman in Arkham City: Trailer and Interview
They may have got the costume wrong, but at least Arkham City got the character right.
“With Catwoman we get a brilliant character who will allow gamers to indulge in a darker side, with Catwoman you can take a walk on the wild side and take a break from being the defender of Gotham.” More
The website has a more detailed trailer with Catwoman, the playable character and a Gamespot interview with makers outlining her moves and weapons.
– Along with her whip and the bola, Catwoman uses a Caltrop in combat
– She can also crawl along ceilings
– Climbs building, etc with her claws
– While some of her missions are optional, she will have to be used on occasion seeing how her story is intertwined with Batman’s
– The vault she infiltrates contains the most valuable items taken away from the inmates of Arkham City (it’s safe to assume to teddy bear is Bane’s)
It’s significant that she infiltrates a vault, her role as a skilled cat burglar being pivotal in the history missing from recent comic depictions.