Posts Tagged ‘why so serious’
Top Posts of the Week: From Oh So Sexy Anne Hathaway to Oh So Hepburn Selina Kyle, with Oh So Green Kim Kardashian in between, this week was all about the women of Gotham
The women of Gotham City dominated this week’s top posts, from Anne Hathaway’s ever popular runway appearance in a see-through blouse to Kim Kardashian dressed as an Uma Thurman Poison Ivy last halloween to Selina Kyle’s “Very Hepburn” appearance on the set in haute couture chanel, so classy no one could decide if it was more Katherine or Audrey…
- Anne Hathaway, Selina Kyle/Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises: so very good at being bad (via Sexy Girls Dressed)
- The Dark Knight Rises Set Photos: Bane
- Christian Bale is Bruce Wayne / Batman in The Dark Knight Rises
- Arkham City Epic Fail on Catwoman Costume
- Batman Merch: Joker Tshirt of the Day
- Batman and Catwoman Cosplay: The Best of Dragon Con
- Kim Kardashian’s Uma Thurman-style Poison Ivy on Halloween
- Bane Mask, Other Batman Items coming up for sale in Movie Memorabilia Auction
- Batman Merch: Riddler Converse
- Overheard on the Social Networks: Selina Kyle is “Very Hepburn”
tom hardy bane
anne hathaway catwoman
catwoman arkham city
Why is Joker merch so popular? We have to assume it’s becauase everyone is afraid not to like it. Or it’s the hair. Looking at this shirt, it’s the hair.
Thanks to The Daily What for not letting this gem of a Dark Knight shirt, or actually a Joker shirt, pass unnoticed.
Joker Tee of the Day: DracoImagem‘s aptly-named typographical Joker tee “A Type of Joke,” should put a smile on your face.
Or on your shirt, I suppose. Why so serious?