Top Posts of the Week: Catwoman steals the top spot again
We knew when fans found contemporary beauties inadequate and had to go back to Hepburn to describe the “style, presence and patrician elegance” of Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle in those last photos from The Dark Knight Rises set, that it was going to be another week where we’d need two lists, one for the Catwoman material and one for the rest of the Batman universe. We didn’t even figure on DC Comics relaunched Catwoman #1 making good on its promise to restore the sex appeal to our favorite feline.
- Selina Kyle is “Very Hepburn”
- Catwoman #1 not apologizing for sexy
- Anne Hathaway, Selina Kyle/Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises: so very good at being bad (via Sexy Girls Dressed)
- Batman and Catwoman Cosplay: The Best of Dragon Con
- DC Reboot Catwoman #1 – Wrong costume is a warning sign to fans but characterization sounds like an improvement
Now, as much as we love Catwoman, if we could focus your attention on just a few minutes on the man in the Bat costume and the world around him, which gives the Catwoman stuff a reason to exist.
- The cure for TDKR Location Photo Fatigue: Batman!
- TDK writer Jonathan Nolan’s new series PERSON OF INTEREST premieres tonight on CBS | Interview
- Bane Mask, Other Batman Items coming up for sale in Movie Memorabilia Auction
- Best Dark Knight Rises Location Photo Ever: Illegally Parked Badpod
- Bruce Wayne’s latest hot ride: The Lamborghini Aventador
- The Dark Knight Rises Set Photos: Bane
- The Dark Knight Rises Location Photos: Batman/Batsuit #TDKR
- Batman Merch: Riddler Converse
- You can’t make any money with Batman: How Batman Almost Never Left the Bat Cave
- Why I’m passing on Arkham City
tom hardy bane|the dark knight rises bane
see through blouse
the dark knight rises catwoman | anne hathaway catwoman
the dark knight rises